We welcome all pilots to our Fly-In edition 2021. As all previous editions, we will give you a warm welcome upon arrival. We will provide Air Traffic Information on "Balen Radio" at 120.310 MHz (radio mandatory) for a safe approach to the airfield. Our team of marshallers will assist you in safely parking the aircraft for the spectators to admire your fantastic flying machine.
A high intensity of traffic is expected to arrive at and depart from the airfield during the event. Therefore we urge you to closely study all the available maps and publications for which the links are provided below.
Please pay special attention to the following:
- Opening hours are 10:00 - 18:00 Local Time on both days (arrival and departure outside these hours is possible)
- Contact "Balen Radio" AFIS on 120.310 Mhz about 5 minutes before joining the circuit
- Do not overfly the airfield or circuit below 2000 ft AMSL
- Circuit altitude is 1000 ft AGL, please report "Downwind" and "Final" reporting points for the active runway
- Aerobatics in the vicinity of the airfield are strictly prohibited. Low Approach can be performed on pilot discretion after approval from "Balen Radio" and at a minimum altitude of 500 ft AGL. Notify "Balen Radio" of your intentions at all times for your own safety and that of your fellow pilots.
- The airfield is located just next to the Military CTR of Kleine Brogel. Do not cross the 5NM zone around the aerodrome of Kleine Brogel and maintain a compulsory listening on Brussels FIS on 126.900 Mhz outside operating hours when crossing the airspace.
- Staying with us overnight? Camping in a tent next to your aircraft is allowed.
- EBKH Aerodrome
- AIP Belgium
- Jeppesen charts
Any additional questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.